Hello friends, today we will talk about Vestige Zeta Tea, as you all know, if there is anything else that drinks the most after water, then it is Tea. From waking up in the morning, tea is a different thing in every period of the routine.
There is no place in our country where tea is not drunk, but getting up in the morning without tea is the most difficult task. We drink tea every day, but we do not know about the benefits and disadvantages of these things.
Different chemical chemicals are found in the tea available in the market, due to which the natural taste of tea is not available to us. According to a research, more than 15 chemicals are being used in tea, which is affecting our body as well as our immunity.
Recently, police have detained the makers of poisonous tea leaves from a chemical factory in Surat, Gujarat. To make tea poisonous, tea leaves are added with a chemical called Terosin, which turns the tea leaf into “SLOW POISON“.
What are the disadvantages of drinking tea?
But a question also arises whether we have ever tested the nutritional value of the nutritional value of the FOOD Packet food packet? No ! Like how much aroma, antioxidant and many things are in tea leaves, which we never check. Because of which we can never know the damage caused by tea. If a limited quantity of tea is taken in limited amount, it is very beneficial for health, but drinking it too much has its disadvantages as well.
- Constipation – Some people drink tea 4-5 times a day, which also causes acidity acidity. Stomach ache and body heat are all caused by drinking too much tea.
- Heart disease – Drinking tea tea with highly chemical increases heart rate, which increases heart diseases.
- Sleeplessness – Sleepiness due to tea is also a common disease because the nicotine present in it Nicotine damages our ability to sleep.
It is a matter of loss due to tea, so what is the way to avoid it? In this article, we will talk about one such product which helps in fighting all these problems and at the same time does not allow any ill effects on our body and health.
The product we are talking about is VESTIGE ZETA TEA | So let’s start and know about it –
Vestige Zeta Tea Review-
Zeta tea Zeta Tea is called “Special Tea” and is a very popular tea leaf from the Vesties brand.
Vestige Marketing Company Vestige is known in the world for its quality. It contains natural antioxidants (flavonoids) which protect every part of the body and help to improve our skin.
Let’s know a little more about Zeta Tea –
As we know the pure quality of tea is found in Assam. It is a blend of pure C T C tea from Assam.
It is Assam tea with pure long husbands without adulteration and no color coating.
It is rich in antioxidants (equivalent to 4 orange juice in 1 cup)
Tea is considered a medicine in Ayurveda due to the antioxidant quality present inside the tea. The tops of the tea leaves have high anti-oxidant content. ZETA SPECIAL TEA is also made from the same leaves, due to which there is an abundance of quality anti-oxidant. This is the reason why the Zeta Chaipatti of the Vestige has been called the “King of Herbal Products”. No company claims that their tea leaves are made from the top leaves of the tea plant, but the Westies make their zeta tea from these leaves.
Zeta tea has the properties of both Green Tea and Red Tea, so it has the qualities of nature.
This tea is rich in energy with Iron Iron, Protein Protein, Vitamin-C, Calcium Calcium and Minerals.
Helps protect your body’s cells and Tissue
It does not produce gas, but on taking it relieves gas discomfort and helps in reducing obesity.
Vestige Zeta Tea Demo-
In this video you can see how the Normal Chai Patti and Vestige Zeta Tea are different. After watching the video, you can comfortably tell the difference between the two chaipattis.
To test, in one glass, Zeta Tea was mixed and in another, normal tea leaves. After mixing for 1-2 minutes, the color of the two was quite different. On one side, the color of zeta tea was found in red orange-red and on the other hand, the color of normal tea leaves was found to be brownish brown, so that the quality of their husbands and tea leaves can be detected.
Benefits of Vestige Zeta Tea –
The properties of the drug in the tea leaves available in the market are negligible, as well as the many benefits of Zeta Tea ZETA TEA.
- Blood Pressure- Usually, the problem of increasing B.P on drinking tea is common. The reason behind this is that tea increases the level of angiotensis. But the Ingredient Angiotensin angiotensis present in Zeta Tea works quite well. Which does not cause high blood pressure. Therefore, the use of zeta tea keeps the body right as well as its taste.
- Helpful in Diabetes (SUGAR) – If a diabetic patient uses this tea, then it can make a big difference in diseases like diabetes in just one month. It controls metabolizm metabolism and also reduces the rise in blood sugar due to which disease like diabetes remains stable.
- Constipation (Indigestion) – Constipation is common due to normal tea leaf because it contains high amount of chemicals. On the other hand, drinking VESTIGE ZETA TEA does not cause any such problem because Zeta Tea eliminates the dangerous substances of constipation.
- Anti-oxidant – Zeta Tea contains anti-oxidant antioxidants which are very beneficial for our skin. This antioxidant is 100 times more effective than vitamin C and 24 times more effective than vitamin E.
- Weight loss- Green tea has more properties of green tea in zeta tea. You can burn up to 60 calories using one cup of VESTIGE ZETA TEA. That is why this tea has proved to be effective for reducing weight.
- Strong Bones- Vestige Zeta Tea contains an amount of fluoride fluoride which helps to strengthen bones.
- If your skin has problems with stains, spots and grains, then you can use Vestige Zeta Tea Zeta Tea. The anti-oxidant present in it not only protects your skin from stains but also helps to give a glowing skin.
- This cancer also gives a lot of relief in diseases like cancer.
Read more articles related to Vestige Health Food here.
Vestige Rice Bran Oil Review, Information, Price, and Benefits in Hindi
Vestige Invigo Protein Powder Review, Nutrition, Ingredients and Benefits
Friends, that’s all for today, tell us in your comment about how you liked this Vestige Zeta Tea Vestige Zeta Tea article.
Thank you !